Sea Safari | 2-hrs
This special 2-hour trip is planned each day close to the low tide period.
You will have a narrated tour of Godrevy Lighthouse where you will see Grey Seals in their natural habitat. You will also learn about the history of this iconic landmark.
We will then tour the beaches of St Ives Bay from Godrevy to Porthminster.
We always try to view marine wildlife in a responsible manner. We follow ‘WISE Scheme’ advice when viewing Dolphins.
- Kids go FREE (off-peak times only)
- Up close view of historic lighthouse
- Seals in their natural habitat
- St Ives Bay’s beautiful sandy beaches
- Leisurely 2-hour narrated cruise
Adult £30 Child (1-16yrs) £20
Infants (infants under 12 months) Free
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.